Translate

streda 31. decembra 2014

#Silvesta


Planning New Year's Eve is always a big thing and you have to do it like hell in advance. Otherwise you will have to stay at home, like we used to do, making party in our apartment with all the same "leftovers" :D But this last year was different. Sure, nobody planned anything, however, we somehow split among different group of friends through the Slovakia and Czech republic. I ended up in a small village near Liptovsky Mikulas, Jakubovany, with my party fellows ;) I was really excited about going to the mountains because I somehow aim to avoid traveling in Slovakia, so this was my chance to change it! I absolutely loved it! Since I am getting "older" I feel I like nature, mountains and snow more and more hehe...
We were 12 people in a big cottage house doing standard things like eating, drinking, playing games, chatting, making fun, taking pictures, drinking, playing games, having fun, giving quiz, hiking and....did I mention that we were playing games?? and we cooked very yummy Gulash soup! Very nice time spent, but I need to admit that I missed my hommies a bit '°.°'

If you ever hesitated to go to see Slovak mountains, get some inspiration from pictures below. These are mostly from the area of Ziarska dolina, that is part of TANAP (Tatra national park). I have got some more on instagram as well, so check it out if you do not get enough! Taken by my shitty Samsung and analog SMENA 8M.




well yeah, there is nothing to be proud of, but yes, we did firework in the national park and I had to take a picture of it O:)



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára