Translate

streda 18. novembra 2015

Manila.ph

Manila was just one night stop before getting to Visayas islands and meeting my friend Zuz to start our trip. When arriving in Manila NAIA airport in the afternoon, I just grabbed a taxi and went with a direction of my couchsurfing host's place towards to the city. It was so hot and a crazy traffic. My host had to work, so I took my first ride on jeepney and got some walk. I am still not sure if it was a good idea walking alone..... The people were staring at me, some little girl came to me begging for money and when the sun came down, the city made me feel a bit insecure. On the other hand, people were smiling and nothing happened, but I rather turned back to the appartement. That was the "funny" part, cause I had no clue how the jeepneys "buses" work :D Fortunately I have my mouth and navigation so I made it successfully to my point. Later in the evening, my host took me for a dinner to the outdoor city market and to the cool rooftop bar with live music (Filipinos are very good singers!). The night was young, so we continued to the  reggae bar and dancing till the morning hours. Fun fact, I am not a fan of reggae hah...
After all, there was not much time left for sleeping, neither for sightseeing, I had another flight to be made next day, Cebu! Hence not much pictures to be shared, only nice sunset at the Manila's bay, street view, jeepney and my host, Filipino Nuki :)














jeepney


couchsurfing @NUKI :) food market-getting ready for the night-morning



Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára